diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

FIRST CONDITIONAL

You can repass "the first conditional" here. Remember, the first conditional has the present simple after 'if', then the future simple in the other clause:
  • If + present simple, ... will + infinitive.
  • ... will + infinitive, if + present simple.

It's used to talk about things which might happen in the future. Of course, we can't know what will happen in the future, but this describes possible things, which could easily come true. Here, you have some examples:

  • If I study today, I'll go to the party tonight.
  • If I have enough money, I'll buy some new shoes.
  • She'll be late if the train is delayed.
  • I will buy a car, if I win the lottery.

Here, you have some activities.

Activity 3: Link the sentences.


Coming soon, I' ll upload a game about the future and first conditional for you can practise the grammar. 

1 comentari: